This recipe serves 8 people with a lot of self control. Let’s just say, I should not be one of your 8.
This baked brie is the perfect mix of sweet and salty, I think that’s why baked brie is just so perfect. The little bit of apricot jam makes all the fruit taste even better.
I think it’s the perfect appetizer for the summer or winter… no one is ever going to say no to melty brie. And if they do, we’re no longer friends. So make this brie for your labor day party, you will be everyone’s new best friend.
Fig & Blackberry Baked Brie
figs & melt in your mouth brie, could it get any better?
- 1 TBSP apricot jam – 4-5 figs, sliced thin
- 5-8 blackberries
- 1-2 TBSP chopped walnuts
- optional: crackers-I used Fig & Olive crackers from Trader Joes
– 1 8oz brie wheel
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the figs, wash the blackberries, chop the walnuts.
- Place the brie on the parchment paper, spread the apricot jam on top.
- Add the fig slices, blackberries, and chopped walnuts on top of the brie.
- Put the brie in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy warm with crackers!
Have you ever had these crackers? they are so good and perfect for this recipe. Also the fall flavor (i am forgetting what it is, something with cranberries) is even better.
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!