I want to eat this salad all summer long (or for the 3 weeks that we have figs in DC). But for those three weeks every day.
This salad is just filled with the best ingredients. First off, an avocado rose. I mean I am happy with that alone.
But then fresh figs… now were talking.
Can’t complain about nectarines… speaking of nectarines… one time my sister thought she was ordering 6 nectarines from Amazon Fresh, turns out she ordered 6 cases, that’s 48 nectarines for those of you counting. And she ate every single one, before they went bad. Let’s just say we don’t share the same culinary skills.
And now burrata, i think we’ve got all the bases covered. (note: I did not eat all of this cheese! Just 1/4 or 1/5 of it! Please don’t eat all of that to yourself!)
Fig, Avocado, Burrata, and Nectarine Salad
only the best
- 1/2 nectarine sliced
- 1 oz of burrata
- 1 cup of arugula
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
– 1/2 a small avocado, formed into an avocado rose – 3-4 figs, sliced in half
- Slice the avocado in half and then make thin slices lengthwise. One you have sliced the entire half, slowly wrap the slices in a circle into a rose. (I will make a tutorial soon).
- Slice the figs and nectarine.
- Add all the ingredients to a plate.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Pour over salad.
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!