Who are we kidding, fresh figs really go with everything, but putting them in your breakfast makes waking up easier, right? almost…
Chia puddings love them or hate them? They are certainly an interesting texture when you get it right, bit also really easy to mess it up. The recipe I am sharing today is my favorite way to do it.
Chia Pudding with Figs & Pistachios
figs for breakfast makes mornings better
- 1/4 cup milk (skim, soy or almond)
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- 2-3 figs, sliced in 4
- 6-8 pistachios
– 1 tablespoon figs butter (Trader Joes) – 6 oz of non fat plain greek yogurt
- In a bowl, add the yogurt, milk, and chia seeds, Mix until incorporated.
- In a glass/bowl add the fig butter to the bottom and spread evenly.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the glass. Place in the fridge overnight of at least 4 hours.
- In the morning, top the yogurt with fresh figs and pistachios.
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!