Taking the vibrant colors I was talking about the other day to the next level today by adding purple potatoes! Growing up my favorite color was always purple so this dish reminds me of my purple painted walls in my bedroom.
Cherry Blueberry Salsa & Swordfish
- 1 4-6 oz piece of swordfish
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3-4 small purple potatoes
- 1 pat of salted butter
- 1 serving of cherry blueberry salsa
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a glass pyrex dish with cooking spray.
- Place the swordfish in the pan.
- Pour the lemon juice over the swordfish.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, the internal temperature should be 145 degrees.
- Meanwhile, scrub the potatoes and poke holes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and place the potatoes into the pot. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pot. Use a fork to match the potatoes. Add the pat of butter.
- To assemble the dish, add potatoes to plate and place the piece of swordfish on top. Add the cherry blueberry salsa on top of the fish.
- Enjoy warm.
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!