Are you surprised? Another fruit salsa! Summer fruit salsas just make me happy! And the vibrant colors just make for beautiful photos.
Check back tomorrow for the perfect pairing for this sweet salsa.
Cherry Blueberry Fruit Salsa
summer fruit salsas just make me happy
- 2 TBSP red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
– 1 cup cherries, pits removed – 1 cup blueberries,
- Remove pits from cherries.
- Add cherries, blueberries, red onion and cilantro to a bowl.
- Juice the two limes.
- Pour the lime juice over the fruit and mix together until incorporated.
- Serve with (tomorrow’s recipe!)
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!
Like I said I have made quite a few fruit salsas… do you have a favorite?
Cherry Blueberry Salsa