Last year, a bar in NYC started serving popsicles in their prosecco & Rosé. Naturally I needed to try it. But since I was not in New York, I decided it was easy enough to make myself. And it was delicious.
This year I took it up a notch, and added some Rosé directly into my popsicles. And as expected, it was amazing!
Watermelon Rose Popsicles
Watermelon Rose Popsicles for days when you just cant choose!
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon, juiced
- 1/2 cup rose
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 4 lime slices
- Cut or scoop out the watermelon flesh into a blender or food processor. Blend until the watermelon becomes liquid.
- Pour the juice into bowl or large glass. Add the rose. Mix gently.
- Pour the mix into popsicle molds, should make about 4.
- Add blueberries and a lime slice to each of the mold. Make sure the mold are filled to the top.
- Cover the mold and freeze overnight!
How did you celebrate national watermelon day?
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!