Watermelon pizzas are popping up everywhere on instagram and even Target’s newest commercial features one! So naturally I wanted to join in on the fun! You can make both savory and sweet watermelon pizzas, but today I am sharing one with fruit fruit and more fruit and I loved it! It’s the perfect every night dessert that can be personalized to your liking which is my favorite kind of recipe!
because everyone's doing it
- 1 thick slice of watermelon (full circle)
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries – 1 tsp honey
- Slice a thick round piece of watermelon
- Spread yogurt on watermelon covering all the pink
- Top the yogurt with peach slices, raspberries, and blueberries
- Drizzle 1 tsp honey over the watermelon.
- Slice into fours.
To share or not to share that’s up to you!
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!
1 thought on “Watermelon Pizza”
Yummy!! This is looks so good!!