Can you ever have one slice of pie?
Now I have just changed the game! Make these mini crisps in individual sized ramekins and you don’t have to worry. This recipe can easily be halved so that you really only have 1 serving but it can also be doubled or tripled and you can serve all of your guests their own mini crisp. Win Win in my book.
And the smaller size dish cuts the cook time in half!
Mini Blueberry Crisp
So you don’t have to share.
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBSP AP flour
- 2 TBSP chilled butter, cubed
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat two small/medium ramekins with cooking spray
- Coat the blueberries with cornstarch and place 1/2 cup of blueberries in each ramekin.
- In a small bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Mix with a fork until the butter is well combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into each of the ramekins.
- Place a cookie sheet on the bottom rack of the oven. Place the two ramekins on the middle shelf of the oven. The cookie sheet will catch anything that spills over the sides of the ramekins.
- Cook in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the crisp is lightly browned.
- Enjoy warm! And with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Be sure to follow figsandflour on instagram and tag your recipes with#figsandflour! You can also post a photo of your recipe to the Figs & Flour Facebook page. I would love to see what you are cooking in your kitchen!
3 thoughts on “Mini Blueberry Crisp”
350 degree oven? 400?